SaaS Entrepreneur. Photographer.
I have a passion for building SaaS companies from idea to launch, with experience in a variety of organizations, from startup to Fortune 500, private sector to government. I enjoy mentoring and advising growing tech start-ups, traveling, photography, and coaching the sport of Olympic Weightlifting.
Some cool things about me:
- 500 startups alumnus (Trym, Batch 18, 2016)
- Developed one of the first public apps for Android, featured by Google
- I've competed and coached at the national level in the sport of Olympic Weightlifting
What I do:
- Product Innovation
- Turning tech products into businesses
- Web Strategy Development and Implementation
- Web Analytics Strategy, Implementation, and Analysis
- Start-up Mentorship and Advisory